Ready to Learn More? Let Planar Provide a Free Evaluation or Quote.
Please fill out the following form and one of our associates will contact you.
Why Choose the StereoMirror?
- Options for full SXGA (1280x1024), UXGA (1600x1200) and WUXGA (1920x1200) resolution in stereo
- Flicker-free, high-contrast imaging
- Usable in standard office lighting
- Fast (12ms) LCD response time
- Multi-user, wide-angle viewing
- Employs off-the-shelf graphics cards
- Plug and playwith most OpenGL and DirectX applications that support stereo
- Simple polarizing glasses are used
- Readly converts from stereo/3D to standard 2D
- The StereoMirror standard warranty includes a 1-year Customer First Warranty. Optional warranty extension and 2-day advance replacement upgrades are available
Medical, Geospatial & Photogrammetry, Geowall
Molecular Modeling, Data Visualization, Computer Gaming, Oil & Gas Exploration