- StereoMirror™ Case Study: AeroTech Mapping, Inc., Aerial Photography Production Process
- AeroTech Mapping Inc. is an aerial survey company that handles all aspects of a project including flight plan, flight execution, film processing, scanning, triangulation, compilation, quality control, orthophoto production, and editing.
- StereoMirror™ Case Study: Keystone Aerial Surveys, Inc., Aerial Photography Production Process
- Keystone Aerial Surveys, Inc. provides airborne acquisition and image processing services for clients throughout North America. Their operation activities range from collection of raw data to high-quality derivative products and custom software applications tailored to specific needs of their customers. They handle all types of data requirements, including digital imagery, magnetometer or film. Keystone has the airborne acquisition capacity to quickly fly a project of any size with great accuracy.
- Case Study: Carl Sagan Center at the SETI Institute
- Use of StereoMirror with Socet Set photogrammetry software from BAE Systems.
- StereoMirror™ Case Study: Minnesota Department of Transportation (Mn/DOT)
- Learn why the Mn/DOT switched from CRTs to the StereoMirror to create digital terrain elevation models.
- Advanced Imaging
- Stereopsis: Two Eyes, One 3D Image
Receive our Email Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive updates on our new product lines, technology breakthroughs and more.
What's your opinion? Leave a comment!